- Acupuncture For Arthritis & Joint Pain | ATCM
- Acupuncture and Dermatitis, Eczema & Other Skin Allergies | ATCM
- Acupuncture: IBS, Diarrhea & Constipation | ATCM
- Acupuncture and Bell’s Palsy Trigeminal Neuralgia | ATCM
- Acupuncture for Anxiety | ATCM
ZhengDuan Chen is an experienced TCM practitioner with over 25 years clinical experience.
ZhengDuan has significant experiences in treating various skin conditions ( including eczema, psoriasis and acne), infertility, various pains and sciatica. She also offers effective treatment for Bell’s palsy, neuralgia, allergy, colitis , anxiety and depression.
ZhengDuan was educated at SiChuan University of Traditional Chinese Medicine for 5 years and graduated with a bachelor degree in TCM. She worked as a doctor of Chinese medicine in ChengDu Acupuncture hospital in China for over 2 years before moving to UK.
She has a Master degree in Biomedical science from King’s College London. She is the owner of Acuherb TCM clinic in Leicester since 1995.
ZhengDuan is a also a member of British Acupuncture Council and Register of Chinese herbal Medicine.