- Acupuncture and Dermatitis, Eczema & Other Skin Allergies | ATCM
- Acupuncture: IBS, Diarrhea & Constipation | ATCM
- Acupuncture for Anxiety | ATCM
- Acupuncture and Back Pain | ATCM
- Acupuncture: Female Fertility & IVF | ATCM
Dr Yu Jin graduated with a Bachelor degree from China’s Tianjin University of Traditional Chinese Medicine in 1989. Her career of over 26 years in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) initially began at First Teaching Hospital of Tianjin University of TCM from 1989. Before she came to the UK, she was appointed as a Consultant at the First Teaching Hospital while also taking on teaching students Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine at Tianjin University of TCM. In 2001 Dr Jin came to the UK and has since been practising as a TCM consultant; currently working at Chinese Acupuncture & Skin Clinic on 409 Blackpool Road, Preston.
Dr Jin acts as an acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine expert for BBC Radio Lancashire.
Dr Jin is an experienced TCM practitioner with significant experience in treating:
- Menstrual disorders, Menopause
- Infertility, IVF assistance
- Recurrent miscarriage and pregnancy care
- Various Skin Conditions
- Pain Relief, Neurological Disorders
- Depression, Anxiety and Insomnia
- Digestive problems