- Acupuncture For Arthritis & Joint Pain | ATCM
- Acupuncture and Dermatitis, Eczema & Other Skin Allergies | ATCM
- Acupuncture: IBS, Diarrhea & Constipation | ATCM
- Acupuncture and Bell’s Palsy Trigeminal Neuralgia | ATCM
- Acupuncture for Anxiety | ATCM
Mrs Ying Liu graduated from Shanghai University of Chinese Medicine Shanghai China in 1993. She has been practising in Manchester for 22 years and as a TCM consultant at her own acupuncture and herbs clinic in Urmston, Manchester.
She is an experienced acupuncture practitioner with much experience in treating various pains including migraine, neck & back pains, arthritis & joint pain, and IBS & diarrhoea, anxiety & depression, eczema, infertility, skincare & face lifting, etc.
She is a manager of Liu’s Chinese medical Centre and member of Association of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture (ATCMA) UK. She speaks English fluently for diagnosing and treating of TCM. She is a member of local badminton club.