- Treatment of Arthritis & Joint Pain with Acpuncture | ATCM
- Acupuncture and Back Pain | ATCM
- Acupuncture: Female Fertility & IVF | ATCM
- Acupuncture Treatment for Gastrointestinal Disorders & Colitis | ATCM
- Acupuncture Treatment for Stress, Depression and Anxiety | ATCM
Miss Yan Zeng is a Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncturist. She graduated from the Cheng Du University of TCM in Si Chuan Province of China in 1993. Specialising with a master degree in Acupuncture, she graduated for a second time in June 1996. She started to practice her career in TCM and Acupuncture in 1993 with over 20 years experience at the People’s Hospital of Sichuan Province. She is now practicing as a TCM and Acupuncturist in Chinese Remedies at 56 Friars Vennel, Dumfries DG1 2RL and at Ambacare in Moffat.
Miss Yan Zeng is an experienced TCM Practitioner with significant experience in treatment of various skin conditions, IBS, any kind of pain in the back, shoulder, knees etc, stress/depression, cancer support, personal male/female problems.
Yan Zeng is a full member of the Association of TCM (UK). She is passionate about her role in treating patients to overcome physical and psychological illness and relishes the opportunity to help them on their way to recovery.