- Acupuncture For Arthritis & Joint Pain | ATCM
- Acupuncture and Dermatitis, Eczema & Other Skin Allergies | ATCM
- Acupuncture: IBS, Diarrhea & Constipation | ATCM
- Acupuncture and Bell’s Palsy Trigeminal Neuralgia | ATCM
- Acupuncture for Anxiety | ATCM
Ms Xue Jun LUO held a bachelor degree in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) from the University of Hunan, China .Before she came to the UK, she worked as a senior consultant at the second affiliated hospital in Hunan, one of the largest hospitals in a province with over 60 million people. Ms Luo has been practicing TCM in the UK since 2002 and has treated thousands of patients over the same time period. Currently, Ms Luo manages her own clinic in Sutton, Surrey. With over 30 years of experience in TCM both home and abroad, she specialises in Arthritis & Joint pain, Back pain, Female infertility/IVF, IBS/Diarrheal/Constipation, Stress/Depression/Anxiety and etc.
Furthermore, Ms Luo is also a member of the Sutton Complementary health network.