- Treatment of Arthritis & Joint Pain with Acpuncture | ATCM
- Acupuncture and Dermatitis, Eczema & Other Skin Allergies | ATCM
- Acupuncture: IBS, Diarrhea & Constipation | ATCM
- Acupuncture and Bell’s Palsy Trigeminal Neuralgia | ATCM
- Acupuncture Treatment for Stress, Depression and Anxiety | ATCM
Mrs Li Xin graduated from Guangzhou 1st Military Medical University in China in 1974. From 1975 to 1982 she worked in Beijing 307 Military Hospital mainly involving in blood disease research work. 1983-1989, she worked in China Military Institute of Radiology Beijing. 1991, she further studied the International TCM and Acupuncture training courses from Beijing Guanganmen Traditional Chinese Medicine Hospital (W.H.O)mainly focusing on skin diseases and infertilities. From 1993 onwards, she practises traditional Chinese medicine in her own TCM clinic in London, UK. She joined ATCM in 2005 and British Acupuncture Council in 1997.
Mrs Li is an experienced TCM practitioner with significant experiences in treatment of various skin conditions including eczema, psoriasis, acne, rosacea dermatitis etc. She is also specialised in treating infertility/IVF(male and female), arthritis and joint pain, asthma IBS, back pain, sciatica and neuralgia, endometriosis, IBS, insomnia, migraine/headache, stress and depression problems etc.