- Treatment of Arthritis & Joint Pain with Acpuncture | ATCM
- Acupuncture and Dermatitis, Eczema & Other Skin Allergies | ATCM
- Acupuncture: IBS, Diarrhea & Constipation | ATCM
- Acupuncture and Bell’s Palsy Trigeminal Neuralgia | ATCM
- Acupuncture Treatment for Stress, Depression and Anxiety | ATCM
Mrs Weiying Hu started her training in TCM in 1996, undertaking periods of study with renowned herbalists and acupuncturists at Hangzhou Red Cross Hospital, Hangzhou Number One Hospital and Chinese Medicine Hospital in Hangzhou. She graduated from London College of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, Portsmouth University in 2006 and went on to complete a post-graduate qualification at Xing Lin Postgraduate College of TCM in London.
She has been practising TCM in her own established clinic in Wolverhampton for over 17 years. In that time, she has also worked with Birmingham City Council through ‘Freshwinds’, a government funded organisation that provides care to people with life-limiting conditions.
Her areas of interest include: Back Pain, Migraine/Headache, Dermatitis/Eczema & other skin allergies, Stress/Depression/Anxiety, Women’s issues.
As well as ATCM, where she has previously held the position of regional co-ordinator for central England and Wales; Mrs Weiying Hu is a member of the British Acupuncture Council.