- Acupuncture For Arthritis & Joint Pain | ATCM
- Acupuncture and Dermatitis, Eczema & Other Skin Allergies | ATCM
- Acupuncture: IBS, Diarrhea & Constipation | ATCM
- Acupuncture and Bell’s Palsy Trigeminal Neuralgia | ATCM
- Acupuncture for Anxiety | ATCM
Dr. Wan Shu Li graduated from Heilongjiang University of Chinese Medicine (HLJUCM) in 1983 and has worked as a Chinese Medical Doctor and Acupuncturist in a hospital in Harbin, China for 19 years. Dr. Li came to work in the UK in 2002 and after working for several large TCM clinics she set up her own practice in Sunderland in 2007. She specialises in Infertility, Menopause, Stress, Anxiety, Depression, Sciatica, arthritis, Skin problems, Beauty, and frozen shoulder.
Training, Qualifications & Experience
- 1978 – 1983 Bachelor Degree of Medicinal Acupuncture, Heilongjiang University.
- 1983 – 1989. Doctor, Chest Hospital of Harbin.
- 1989 – 1995. Attending Doctor for Traditional Chinese Internal Medicine Dept.
- 1995 – 2000. Vice Chief of Traditional Chinese Internal Medicine.
- 2000 – 2002 Chief of Traditional Chinese Internal Medicine.