- Treatment of Arthritis & Joint Pain with Acpuncture | ATCM
- Acupuncture and Dermatitis, Eczema & Other Skin Allergies | ATCM
- Acupuncture: IBS, Diarrhea & Constipation | ATCM
- Acupuncture and Bell’s Palsy Trigeminal Neuralgia | ATCM
- Acupuncture Treatment for Stress, Depression and Anxiety | ATCM
Dr Ling Chen owns and practices TCM at the Chinese Medical Centre – Barnet, in North London (www.chinesemedicalcentrebarnet.co.uk). She came to the UK some 15 years ago and worked as a consultant to a well-established practice before setting up her Barnet clinic in 2003.
Dr Chen acquired her degree after five years’ training in both modern western and traditional Chinese medicine at Hubei University of Traditional Chinese Medicine. Having qualified with distinction, she gained wide experience of the use of therapeutic herbs and the special treatments (acupuncture, remedial massage, pain control etc) that are unique to TCM. With over 13 years on the medical staff of one of China’s premier general hospitals in Beijing, which is also a leading centre for the practice and development of healing and healthcare using TCM, Dr Chen can claim expertise in both Chinese and Western medicine.
Dr Chen contributes to many national and international professional seminars and conferences as an expert in Chinese medicine.