- Acupuncture For Arthritis & Joint Pain | ATCM
- Acupuncture and Dermatitis, Eczema & Other Skin Allergies | ATCM
- Acupuncture: IBS, Diarrhea & Constipation | ATCM
- Acupuncture and Bell’s Palsy Trigeminal Neuralgia | ATCM
- Acupuncture for Anxiety | ATCM
Ms Liyan Shi studied in a medical school in Beijing for 4 years and graduated in 1987. Then she worked at Beijing Friendship Hospital as an assistant doctor. Alongside her work, she did continuing professional development in Traditional Chinese medicine and was qualified as a doctor of TCM in 1992, then appointed as a consultant in 1999. She moved to England with her husband, who is also a TCM doctor, in 2002. Since then, she has been practicing TCM in west Cumbria.
The family background, professional training and rich clinical experience all contribute to Liyan’s intuitive and effective treatments. She treats a wide range of health conditions by applying acupuncture, acupressure and Chinese herbal medicines. She is especially experienced in treating pains, stress/anxiety, neurological disorders, menstrual problems, infertility, etc.