- Treatment of Arthritis & Joint Pain with Acpuncture | ATCM
- Acupuncture and Dermatitis, Eczema & Other Skin Allergies | ATCM
- Acupuncture: IBS, Diarrhea & Constipation | ATCM
- Acupuncture and Bell’s Palsy Trigeminal Neuralgia | ATCM
- Acupuncture Treatment for Stress, Depression and Anxiety | ATCM
Shi Jun holds a bachelor degree and is a graduate of the Beijing United University of Traditional Chinese medicine. She has completed a five-year course, qualifying in acupuncture and herbal medicine. She started her over 20 years TCM career from 1991 when she was appointed as a TCM Consultant in Beijing Hospital of TCM. Since 1997 she started practicing in the UK. She is now practicing as a TCM consultant at her own TCM clinic in Potters Bar, Hertfordshire.
Jun is an experienced TCM practitioner and has several areas of special interest including pain relief, emotional disorders, infertility and Gynecological problems. She has gained a lot of clinical experience in these areas, with many patient testimonials of her success.
She is a member of the Association of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture UK