- Treatment of Arthritis & Joint Pain with Acpuncture | ATCM
- Acupuncture and Dermatitis, Eczema & Other Skin Allergies | ATCM
- Acupuncture: IBS, Diarrhea & Constipation | ATCM
- Acupuncture and Bell’s Palsy Trigeminal Neuralgia | ATCM
- Acupuncture Treatment for Stress, Depression and Anxiety | ATCM
I received 8 years full-time traditional Chinese medicine and acupuncture education in China. From 1993-1998, I spent 5 years to study acupuncture and acupressure in Liaoning TCM university. I had excellent scores on these courses and was on the top 10% in my class.
I spent 3 years in Fujian TCM Institute doing Master degree for acupuncture and acupressure, also doing research focusing on using acupuncture in stroke treatment and after-stroke rehabilitation.
I came to the UK in 2002 and was employed in a few TCM companies and practise as acupuncturist and herbalist in their clinics. Since August 2004, I started my own clinic in Newark. Over all, I now have 13 years practising experience in the UK which is one of my most valuable assets alongside my solid and comprehensive knowledge to traditional Chinese medicine.
I started working in University of Lincoln as part-time lecturer from October 2008. The job has two main duties: Acupressure module tutor and clinical supervisor. As a tutor of Acupressure module, I delivered an interesting and well-organised module.