- Acupuncture For Arthritis & Joint Pain | ATCM
- Acupuncture and Back Pain | ATCM
- Acupuncture: Female Fertility & IVF | ATCM
- Acupuncture Treatment for Gastrointestinal Disorders & Colitis | ATCM
- Acupuncture for Anxiety | ATCM
Danfeng Zhang studied at the Heilongjiang Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) University in China from 1978 to 1983 where she obtained her Bachelor degree. Since graduating she had worked as a medical doctor at hospital in China for 13 years. In 1996 Danfeng Zhang was invited to work in Northern Ireland Chinese Medical Centre .Currently she is the owner of Chinese Medical Centre and still practices as a consultant in Chinese Herbal Medicine and Acupuncture at Colerain and Ballymena clinics.
- 1991-1996 Doctor in charge at Acupuncture Dept of Harbin City hospital In China
- 1987-1991 Doctor of Acupuncture Dept of Harbin city hospital in China.
- 1983-1987 Gynaecologist of Harbin women Hospital in China
- Since 2000 Member of British Acupuncture Council UK (BAcC)
- Since 2002 Fellow Member of Association of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture UK (ATCM)