- Acupuncture: Female Fertility & IVF | ATCM
- Acupuncture Treatment for Stress, Depression and Anxiety | ATCM
- Menstrual Disorders (Cramps & Pain) and Acupuncture | ATCM
- Acupuncture: IBS, Diarrhea & Constipation | ATCM
- Acupuncture: M.E. & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome | ATCM
Shereen studied at Gonville & Caius College, Cambridge and has an MA in Natural Sciences. Having further qualified and worked as a solicitor for many years, she retrained in Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine, graduating from the College of Integrated Chinese Medicine with a Diploma in Acupuncture in 2005, and subsequently in 2011, from the LTCA/University of East London with a Diploma in Oriental Herbal Medicine.
She has practised in London and Surrey since 2005 and has a particular interest in supporting patients with mental/emotional disorders, chronic fatigue, fertility challenges and treating women during pregnancy.
Shereen was a member of the BAcC from graduation until recently, when she applied to became a full member of the ATCM. She is also a member of the Register of Chinese Herbal Medicine.