- Treatment of Arthritis & Joint Pain with Acpuncture | ATCM
- Acupuncture and Back Pain | ATCM
- Acupuncture: Female Fertility & IVF | ATCM
- Acupuncture Treatment for Gastrointestinal Disorders & Colitis | ATCM
- Acupuncture Treatment for Stress, Depression and Anxiety | ATCM
I, Mrs Ke Xia XU, was educated and graduated at Guilin Nan-Xi-Shan hospital Nursing school of Guangxi of China from 1980 to 1983. I studied TCM foundation for one year during this three years. Then I worked as a qualified nurse in the Nan-Xi-Shan hospital up until 1991. In 1992 I arrived in the UK, worked at reception for a TCM clinic. From 2000 to 2003 I was educated and received a diploma of traditional Chinese acupuncture from the “Association of Natural medicine” UK. I practiced in Sri Lanka (associated with the “Association of Natural medicine). Between 2003 to 2004, I worked to acquire a diploma of traditional Chinese medicine & acupuncture from the Asante Academy of Middlesex Universty.
I am a practicing TCM provider since I arrived in the UK. I am an experienced TCM practitioner with significant experiences in the treatment of various conditions, skin complaints, mental-emotional issues, genital-urinary and reproductive, muscular-skeletal, internal and general issues such as IBS, sinusitis etc, improving the immune system and health.