- Treatment of Arthritis & Joint Pain with Acpuncture | ATCM
- Acupuncture and Back Pain | ATCM
- Acupuncture: Female Fertility & IVF | ATCM
- Acupuncture Treatment for Gastrointestinal Disorders & Colitis | ATCM
- Acupuncture Treatment for Stress, Depression and Anxiety | ATCM
Mrs Jun Yang currently has a Chinese Medicine practice which originally started in 1999 with other experienced TCM doctors. Her specialism is in treating female infertility, back pain, arthritis and joint pain, stress and Bell’s Palsy.
As also a member of the Register of Chinese Herbal Medicine (RCHM) and the Institute of Complementary and Natural Medine (ICNM). In 2012 she won the best practitioner – highly commended award from the ICNM sponsored by Balens Insurance.
- 1998: Acupuncture Diploma from Hao De Kuai Chinese balance science of acupuncture and moxibustion research centre, Beijing, China.
- 2001: Diploma in Chinese Herbal Medicine, University of Westminster
- 2002: Postgraduate Diploma in Chinese Herbal Medicine, University of Westminster
- 2007 Masters Degree in Chinese Herbal Medicine from University of Westminster