- Acupuncture For Arthritis & Joint Pain | ATCM
- Acupuncture and Back Pain | ATCM
- Acupuncture: Female Fertility & IVF | ATCM
- Acupuncture Treatment for Gastrointestinal Disorders & Colitis | ATCM
- Acupuncture for Anxiety | ATCM
Catherine Ying HUANG is an experienced and established Acupuncturist having practiced Acupuncture in both China and UK for 28 years. She is committed to providing highly professional, friendly and personal services to clients, improving their health, well-being and quality of life.
Catherine grew up in China and came to England in 1979. In both countries she trained and qualified in Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine (CHM) as well as becoming a qualified Registered General Nurse in 1988. Aiming to develop her skills further, Catherine completed a Master of Science in CHM. She is currently working in Shanghai at the ParkwayHealth Care Clinic, and plans to resume her private practice in the UK in the near future.
Her main qualifications and professional memberships are shown as below:
- Master of Science (MSc.) in Chinese Herbal Medicine (CHM) (2008) – University of Westminster, London.
- Licentiate in Oriental Herbal Medicine (2002) – London College of Traditional Acupuncture (LCTA), London
- Certificate of Acupuncture (1990) – Xiamen University, China
- Diploma in Acupuncture (1981) – Hong Kong Chinese Research Institute for Acupuncture)
- Member of the Association of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture UK (2013)
- Member of Register of Chinese Herbal Medicine (2009)
- Member of British Acupuncture Council (1997)