- Treatment of Arthritis & Joint Pain with Acpuncture | ATCM
- Acupuncture and Back Pain | ATCM
- Acupuncture and Dermatitis, Eczema & Other Skin Allergies | ATCM
- Acupuncture: Female Fertility & IVF | ATCM
- Acupuncture: IBS, Diarrhea & Constipation | ATCM
Mr Zhun Cheng Sun obtained college Diploma in TCM from Nanjing University of Chinese Medicinein 1993. He then started to practise and specialise on Acupuncture and Tuina at Guanyuan Hospital of Traditional Chinese Medicine in Jiangsu province. From March 2000 to March 2001, he did advanced studies on Acupuncture and Tuina at Jiangsu Hospital of Traditional Chinese Medicine. In June 2005, Mr Zhun Cheng Sun was awarded Graduate Diploma in TCM by Nanjing University of Chinese Medicine. In June 2006, Mr Zhun Cheng Sun obtained as Licensed Pharmacist. From March 2007 to September 2007, he worked and studied on Acupotome at Beijing acupotomegeneral Hospital (now is called Beijing hanzhangneedle Knife Hospital). In Feb 2008, Mr Zhun Cheng Sun came to UK to further his TCM career.
Mr Zhun Cheng Sun has over 23 years of Clinical practice. Fifteen years was practiced in China and have been practising for more than eight years now in the UK.