- Treatment of Arthritis & Joint Pain with Acpuncture | ATCM
- Acupuncture and Back Pain | ATCM
- Acupuncture: Female Fertility & IVF | ATCM
- Acupuncture Treatment for Gastrointestinal Disorders & Colitis | ATCM
- Acupuncture Treatment for Stress, Depression and Anxiety | ATCM
Dr Ying Xu, who was born in 1957, is a fellow of Association of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture UK and China Association of Chinese Medicine. He worked as chief doctor and professor level expert for 28 years in China and 13 years in UK. Dr Xu is famous as a capable, strict and caring doctor who has served more than 300,000 patients. Various news reports and documentary programmes have introduced his treatments and medical works. Dr Xu is good at treating common and frequently occurring diseases, including the diseases of skin, skeleton and muscle, mental and neurological system, digestive system, respiratory system, genital and urinary system, gynecology, cardiovascular system and other miscellaneous diseases. He is also an expert of acupuncture, acupressure and Tui-Na therapies. At the meantime, he is well known to teach Chinese Martial Art and Qi-Gong from 2003.