- Treatment of Arthritis & Joint Pain with Acpuncture | ATCM
- Acupuncture and Back Pain | ATCM
- Acupuncture: Female Fertility & IVF | ATCM
- Acupuncture Treatment for Gastrointestinal Disorders & Colitis | ATCM
- Acupuncture Treatment for Stress, Depression and Anxiety | ATCM
Mr Xiongjie Chen was educated at GuangZhou University of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), and graduated with a Bachelor degree in TCM. He has been a practitioner of TCM for over 20 years since 1993. In 2004 he was appointed as a Deputy chief physician and Director of Internal Medicine Department at SanShui Hospital of TCM. He started his UK practice since 2005. Now he is practicing as a TCM consultant at his own clinic in London.
Mr Xiongjie Chen is an experienced TCM practitioner with significant experiences in treatment of various pain problem, nerval problem, internal condition, sexual and reproductive problem, mental disorder, and many other chronic diseases, including back pain, arthritis & joint pain, stroke sequel & rehabilitation, sciatica & neuralgia, gastrointestinal disorder/colitis, stress/depression/anxiety, female infertility/IVF etc.
Mr Xiongjie Chen is also a member of ATCM (The Association of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture UK)