- Acupuncture and Back Pain | ATCM
- Acupuncture: Female Fertility & IVF | ATCM
- Acupuncture for Anxiety | ATCM
- Acupuncture and Bronchitis / COPD | ATCM
- Acupuncture and Stroke Rehabilitation | ATCM
Mr Ye was educated at Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Shanghai, China and graduated with a Bachelor degree in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) in 1975. Over his 41 years of TCM career Mr Ye firstly started practising at Shanghai Hospital of TCM and he was appointed as a Consultant at the hospital in 1986. Since 1991 Mr Ye has been practising TCM in the UK, he is now practising TCM at his own clinic, which was opened in 1995 in Richmond, London.
Mr Ye is a highly experienced TCM practitioner who specialises in back pain, bronchitis, infertility, stress, depression, anxiety, stroke, and other various medical conditions.