- Acupuncture For Arthritis & Joint Pain | ATCM
- Acupuncture and Dermatitis, Eczema & Other Skin Allergies | ATCM
- Acupuncture: IBS, Diarrhea & Constipation | ATCM
- Acupuncture and Bell’s Palsy Trigeminal Neuralgia | ATCM
- Acupuncture for Anxiety | ATCM
Mr Renxiang Ding, was educated at Nanjing University of Traditional Chinese Medicine in China and graduated with a Bachelor degree in TCM, and master degree study for 2 years later at the same university. He started his 28 years TCM career (teaching and clinical in Nanjing University of TCM) from 1987, where his was appointed as a senior lecturer. Since 2002, he started practicing Chinese Medicine and acupuncture in the UK. And now he is practising as a TCM consultant and acupuncturist at his own clinic based in Plymouth.
Mr Renxiang Ding is an experienced TCM practitioner with significant experiences in treatment of various conditions including arthritis, joint pain, dermatitis/eczema and other skin allergies, IBS/Gastrointestinal disorders, sciatica and neuralgia, stress/depression/anxiety.
Mr Ding is also a member of British Acupuncture Council (BAcC)