- Treatment of Arthritis & Joint Pain with Acpuncture | ATCM
- Acupuncture and Back Pain | ATCM
- Acupuncture: Female Fertility & IVF | ATCM
- Acupuncture Treatment for Gastrointestinal Disorders & Colitis | ATCM
- Acupuncture Treatment for Stress, Depression and Anxiety | ATCM
Mr Peng Zhang was born into a doctor’s family in Beijing, China. His father was an eminent doctor of traditional Chinese medicine and his mother was a researcher in occupational health. At the age of 7, Peng made his first contact with Chinese medicine when his father taught him some rhymes which help to memorize the functions of acupuncture points. When he grew up, he studied in medical college for five years and graduated with a Bachelor degree in TCM in 1991. Then he became a doctor in the department of TCM at Beijing Friendship Hospital and was promoted as a consultant in 1996. He moved to England in 2002 and has been practicing TCM privately in Cumbria since then.
The family background, professional training and rich clinical experience all contribute to Peng’s intuitive and effective treatments. He treats a wide range of health conditions using acupuncture, acupressure and Chinese herbal medicines. He is especially experienced in treating pains, neurological disorders, headaches, infertility, stress and etc.