- Treatment of Arthritis & Joint Pain with Acpuncture | ATCM
- Acupuncture and Back Pain | ATCM
- Acupuncture: Female Fertility & IVF | ATCM
- Acupuncture Treatment for Gastrointestinal Disorders & Colitis | ATCM
- Acupuncture Treatment for Stress, Depression and Anxiety | ATCM
Graduated from the Kyoto Butsugen Medical College of Acupuncture. Nationally certified in acupuncture, shiatsu, and Anma massage.
After attaining the national certification for acupuncture, shiatsu, and Anma massage, Noboru Kataoka attended a lecture presented by Mitsutoshi Uematsu on “Anthrokinematic Approach AKA (manual therapy method developed to treat joint dysfunction).” After being greatly impacted by the positive effects of this treatment method and coming into contact with theories based on the most advanced medicine, he began studying the treatment of joint dysfunction. He set out for the UK to gain experience under his mentor, Dr. Kosaburo Taguchi. After 10 years of working experience in British chiropractic institute, he opens ‘KATAOKA JNEI THERAPY AND ACUPUNCTURE CLINIC’ in 2015, where he uses his own method ‘Kataoka JNEI Therapy’.