- Acupuncture For Arthritis & Joint Pain | ATCM
- Acupuncture and Dermatitis, Eczema & Other Skin Allergies | ATCM
- Acupuncture: IBS, Diarrhea & Constipation | ATCM
- Acupuncture and Bell’s Palsy Trigeminal Neuralgia | ATCM
- Acupuncture for Anxiety | ATCM
Qualifications: 2001-2003 MSc. in University of Southampton’s Health Sciences Faculty. 2001 Occupational Doctor of T.C.M in Zhejiang Hospital by Ministry of Health, P.R China. 1994-1999 MB. of Acupuncture and Acupressure in Zhejiang College of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
Mr. John Shao is a fully qualified, highly experienced Traditional Chinese Medicine practitioner with over 16 years experience in Chinese Herbs, Acupuncture & Massage, and has practiced 14 years in Britain. He practices Tai Chi daily to boost Qi for acupuncture clinical treatments. He has significant experiences in treatment of various posture related pains, sciatica, Lumbago, sports injuries, Bell’s Palsy, Arthritis, Rheumatism, stress etc. His aim is to create a true understanding of Traditional Chinese Medicine for the general public and hopes to see the use of TCM incorporated into our National Health system.