- Acupuncture For Arthritis & Joint Pain | ATCM
- Acupuncture and Back Pain | ATCM
- Acupuncture and Bronchitis / COPD | ATCM
- Acupuncture Treatment for Gastrointestinal Disorders & Colitis | ATCM
- Acupuncture and Bell’s Palsy Trigeminal Neuralgia | ATCM
- Current Position: Main Practitioner in TCM Yard ltd.
- 01/04/2011 to 22/07/2015: Main Practitioner in The Chinese Clinic in Balham
- 01/05/2009 to 15/12/2010: Manager and Main Practitioner in The Chinese Medicine Centre in Salisbury
- 06/10/2005 to 30/03/2009: Main Practitioner in The Herbal Medic ltd.
- 08/1987 to 08/2005: During this time period, Mr. Zhou has managed to obtain numerous titles including the Deputy Chief Physician, Chief of Medical Services, Outpatient department Director as well as the Director of Medical Ward in The Chinese Medicine Hospital in Taihe City in China.
He was also Professional Committee of diabetes in Fuyang city.
During his free time, he gave lectures to the local medical school in Taihe City about 2 years before departing to the UK.
09/1982 to 07/1987: Studied in Anhui University of Chinese Medicine, Anhui Academy of Chinese Medicine studied Chinese Medicine speciality and was graduated and awarded the Degree of Bachelor of Medical.
Mr.Zhou Specializes in neurology diseases such as Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, a variety of acute and chronic pain, as well as common skin disease, arthritis, etc.