- Acupuncture & Cancer | ATCM
- Acupuncture For Chronic Fatigue Syndrome | ATCM
- Acupuncture and Bell’s Palsy Trigeminal Neuralgia | ATCM
- Acupuncture for Anxiety | ATCM
- Acupuncture and Stroke Rehabilitation | ATCM
Mr James Screeton has qualified from Lincoln university with a Bsc honours degree in acupuncture and is currently taking on a Masters course in Applied Sports and Exercise Medicine, alongside practicing as an acupuncture in Nottingham in the uk. His main interest is working with various neurological conditions which may include Parkinson’s, stroke rehabilitation, migraines and various others. He is also had a lot of success treating various types of pain and fatigue as well as emotional conditions such as depression, anxiety insomnia and similar conditions. He is very interested and engaging in various areas of medical research.