- Treatment of Arthritis & Joint Pain with Acpuncture | ATCM
- Acupuncture and Back Pain | ATCM
- Acupuncture: Female Fertility & IVF | ATCM
- Acupuncture Treatment for Gastrointestinal Disorders & Colitis | ATCM
- Acupuncture Treatment for Stress, Depression and Anxiety | ATCM
Jake Nong, Hin-Chong TRAN, was awarded a BSc (Hons) Degree in Acupuncture from the University of East London (UEL), and he also holds Diploma of Acupuncture and Chinese Herbs from the Asante Academy of Chinese Medicine. He is currently doing Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) research for is MSc Degree in Acupuncture at the University of Westminster. He is also a part time lecturer in Tuina and Taijiquan at the UK Academy of Chinese Medicine.
Jake has been working in Acupuncture and TCM for over 15 years. He has successfully treated a wide range of conditions with an integral and bespoke approach, including fertility and IVF support, insomnia, stress, headache, back pain and other muscular problems. A tailored comprehensive treatment plan for his patients may include Acupuncture, Tuina Massage, Chinese Herbs, Food Advice, Qigong and Taijiquan.
He was a former member of the Spanish National Wushu Team, and he had achieved many awards for his martial arts school. He his also a member of the British Council for Chinese Martial Arts.