- Treatment of Arthritis & Joint Pain with Acpuncture | ATCM
- Acupuncture and Back Pain | ATCM
- Acupuncture: Female Fertility & IVF | ATCM
- Acupuncture Treatment for Gastrointestinal Disorders & Colitis | ATCM
- Acupuncture Treatment for Stress, Depression and Anxiety | ATCM
Graduated from Hunan University of Traditional Chinese Medicine in 1987 with a BSc(Hons) and MSc of TCM. He has worked as a TCM consultant, Dermatologist and Acupuncturist at the Teaching Hospital of Hunan University of TCM since 1987, where he was a senior lecture and deputy director at the Dermatology Dept. He was the Deputy Director of National Chinese-Western Medical Infectious Diseases Treatment Research Centre (China).
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION
- 1984-1987 Master Degree of Medicine (MSc) on TCM Dermatology, Hunan University of TCM, Hunan, China.
- 1979-1984 Bachelor Degree of Medicine (Equivalent to BSc or MBBS) on TCM, Hunan University of TCM, Hunan, China.
- 1987-1994 Deputy director of Dermatology Dept., Senior lecture and consultant TCM doctor, acupuncturist and dermatologist, at the Teaching Hospital of Hunan University of TCM.
- 1994- Managing director of Herbs Plus Ltd, chief TCM doctor and acupuncturist.
- 2000- Fellow Member, Association of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture, UK (ATCM)
- 2001- Member, British Acupuncture Council, UK (MBAcC)