- Auto-Immune Diseases
- Acupuncture & Cancer | ATCM
- Acupuncture and the Treatment of Endometriosis and PCOS | ATCM
- Acupuncture: Female Fertility & IVF | ATCM
- Acupuncture Treatment for Gastrointestinal Disorders & Colitis | ATCM
- 8 years training in medical school
- Bachelor of Medicine, MSc in Internal Medicine
- Fluent English speaker
- Over 20 years of clinical experience
Ying Liu went to medical school to train in both Western and Chinese medicine for 8 years and gained a Masters degree in Internal Medicine in 1999 for her research work in the treatment of autoimmune disorders using Chinese herbal medicine. She worked at the University Hospital for ten years before coming to the UK in 2004.
Ying’s approach in the clinic is to marry the best of both Chinese and modern Western medicine. Her holistic approach is to tackle the root of the problem. Ying believes using the twin lenses of the Chinese and Western medical systems makes us more effective doctors and can contribute to improved clinical outcomes.
With over 20 years of clinical experience from working in the hospital in China and as a Chinese medicine practitioner in the UK, Ying holds a high level of expertise in many areas including general pain relief, well being. Her main areas of interest are women’s health, infertility, autoimmune disorders and rheumatism.