- Acupuncture for Acne Treatments | ATCM
- Acupuncture and Back Pain | ATCM
- Acupuncture: IBS, Diarrhea & Constipation | ATCM
- Acupuncture for Migraines & Headaches | ATCM
- Acupuncture for Anxiety | ATCM
Farrah Deen has studied at The Northern Acupuncture College and Shulan College of Chinese Medicine. She graduated from Shulan College of Chinese Medicine in 2015 with a Diploma in Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture. She runs The Healing Centre in Leeds, West Yorkshire and has 12 years’ experience in Complimentary Medicine as a Laser Therapist , and Laser Acupuncture, a non-invasive form of acupuncture.
She has had significant experience in treating Chronic and Acute Pain, Skin Disorders, and mind health concerns such as Insomnia, Anxiety and Depression.