- Acupuncture For Arthritis & Joint Pain | ATCM
- Acupuncture and Bell’s Palsy Trigeminal Neuralgia | ATCM
- Acupuncture for Anxiety | ATCM
- Acupuncture: Female Fertility & IVF | ATCM
- Acupuncture Treatment for Gastrointestinal Disorders & Colitis | ATCM
Mrs Dong-Sheng Deng studied TCM, majoring in Orthopaedics, from 1990-1995 at Hubei Traditional Chinese Medicine University and graduated with Bachelor degree. After graduation she began practicing as a Physician and Acupuncturist in the General Hospital of Wuhan Iron and Steel (Group) Corporation. In 2002 she started to practice as an Acupuncturist in the UK. She studied medical law at Kent University from 2008 to 2009, graduating with a Master’s in Law (LLM), whilst continuing to practice TCM.
Mrs Deng is an experienced TCM practitioner with significant experience in the treatment of various conditions including pain, infertility, gastro-intestinal problems as well as anxiety, stress and depression.