- Acupuncture For Arthritis & Joint Pain | ATCM
- Acupuncture and Back Pain | ATCM
- Acupuncture: Female Fertility & IVF | ATCM
- Acupuncture Treatment for Gastrointestinal Disorders & Colitis | ATCM
- Acupuncture for Anxiety | ATCM
Dr Yang graduated from the respected Chengdu University of Traditional Chinese Medicine in China with a Bachelor’s degree in TCM after five years’ study and training in acupuncture, massage and Chinese herbal medicine, and then studied for a further three years at Chengdu University of Physical Education, graduating with a Master’s degree in Sports Physiology. She has since been a TCM consultant in both China and the UK, meaning she has collected a wealth of experience in dealing with pain-related problems, ranging from muscle pain, stiffness, arthritis, frozen shoulder, tennis elbow, sciatica and more. She also specialises in women’s problems such as infertility and PMS, dysmenorrhea, menopause syndrome , as well as psychological conditions like depression, stress, insomnia and anxiety. Dr Yang is currently practising TCM in London.