- Acupuncture For Arthritis & Joint Pain | ATCM
- Acupuncture and Dermatitis, Eczema & Other Skin Allergies | ATCM
- Acupuncture: IBS, Diarrhea & Constipation | ATCM
- Acupuncture and Bell’s Palsy Trigeminal Neuralgia | ATCM
- Acupuncture for Anxiety | ATCM
Cathy Ying Gui was educated at Chang Chun University of TCM, Ji Lin Province, China and graduated with a Bachelor degree in TCM. She started her TCM medical career as lecture and doctor from 1987 in the affiliated hospital of the University of TCM. Since 1997 she practices as a TCM consultant at her own TCM clinic in Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK. 30years experience in practising Traditional Chinese Medicine.
Cathy Ying Gui is an experienced TCM practitioner with significant achievement in treating Infertility (Female and Male); menstrual cycle problem; Menopause Symptoms; Mental health (Stress, Anxiety, Depression); Insomnia; Fatigue (including ME); Neuralgia pain; and Skin conditions.
Cathy Ying Gui is also a member of British Acupuncture Council.