- Treatment of Arthritis & Joint Pain with Acpuncture | ATCM
- Acupuncture and Dermatitis, Eczema & Other Skin Allergies | ATCM
- Acupuncture: IBS, Diarrhea & Constipation | ATCM
- Acupuncture and Bell’s Palsy Trigeminal Neuralgia | ATCM
- Acupuncture Treatment for Stress, Depression and Anxiety | ATCM
Ms. Taru Burstall has over 20 years experience as a TCM practitioner. She graduated in 2004 with a Diploma and Licence in Acupuncture and TCM from the Acupuncture Foundation of Ireland, where training included studies in Nanjing, China, and a Diploma in Tuina Massage. She has practised auricular acupuncture since 1995 and enjoys teaching this for the Yuan College of London. She has a Masters in Psychology and is also a registered psychotherapist & family therapist.
She has over 20 years as an experienced TCM practitioner & worked in many community health settings providing acupuncture for mental health support, addiction recovery and hepatic disorders. She had a TCM clinic in Catalunya for 8 years, treating muculo-skeletal problems particularly. She now practices in Scotland where she treats a wide variety of patients, often using a combination of Tuina massage and acupuncture.
She is also a member of the European Foundation for TCM.