- Treatment of Arthritis & Joint Pain with Acpuncture | ATCM
- Acupuncture and Dermatitis, Eczema & Other Skin Allergies | ATCM
- Acupuncture: IBS, Diarrhea & Constipation | ATCM
- Acupuncture and Bell’s Palsy Trigeminal Neuralgia | ATCM
- Acupuncture Treatment for Stress, Depression and Anxiety | ATCM
Mrs Shu Li Lu studied and graduated at the West China University of Medical Sciences, Chengdu, China and further trained at Chengdu University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, China. In 1980s, she started her successful career involved in biochemistry research in China, followed by pharmaceutical research at King’s College London in 1990s. After that, she joined a leading TCM clinic in London and has been practising TCM in UK as a TCM Consultant and Acupuncture Practitioner since then. She is now practising TCM at a well-established TCM clinic in Wimbledon, London.
Mrs Shu Li Lu is an experienced TCM consultant and acupuncture practitioner with excellent reputation in treatment of various conditions, particularly in treating infertility, Gynecological diseases, gastrointestinal disorders and back pain/sports injuries etc. Mrs Shu Li Lu is a member of Association of Traditional Chinese Medicine (ATCM) since 2003.