- Treatment of Arthritis & Joint Pain with Acpuncture | ATCM
- Acupuncture and Dermatitis, Eczema & Other Skin Allergies | ATCM
- Acupuncture: IBS, Diarrhea & Constipation | ATCM
- Acupuncture and Bell’s Palsy Trigeminal Neuralgia | ATCM
- Acupuncture Treatment for Stress, Depression and Anxiety | ATCM
2009-2012 Staffordshire University, U.K.
MSc of psychotherapeutic counselling
Gained an Msc of science with distinction.
1989-1994 Hebei medical university, TCM College, Hebei, China.
Gained BSc of medicine (honour)
Over 20 years practising and researching TCM. She worked at Shijiazhuang TCM hospital from 1994-2002 as a senior registrar
She has worked in U.K. Practice for 14 years.
Annie is an experienced TCM practitioner with significant experience in treating various health conditions including infertility, skin conditions, pain related illness, mental health illness, etc.
During her 14 years practising in the UK, she has successfully treated thousands of patients with various illnesses and earned a high reputation from the local community.
With her Masters qualification in Counselling, she is also a full member of BAcP (British association of counselling and psychotherapy)
Apart from practising as a TCM consultant and acupuncturist at her clinic in Newcastle under Lyme, she also engages in counselling work for a national charity helping people who suffer from depression and anxiety etc.