- Acupuncture and Back Pain | ATCM
- Acupuncture: Female Fertility & IVF | ATCM
- Acupuncture: IBS, Diarrhea & Constipation | ATCM
- Acupuncture and Bell’s Palsy Trigeminal Neuralgia | ATCM
- Acupuncture for Anxiety | ATCM
Sandra Hirschfeldt graduated from the University of Salford with a Bachelor of Science in Traditional Chinese Medicine (Acupuncture) and practises since June 2014 with the low cost multibed clinic The Acupuncture Works in Manchester. Since qualifying Sandra has done various further training courses in different acupuncture technics such as scalp acupuncture, Dr Tan’s Balancing Method, an introduction to Dr Dong’s (Tung’s)Points, acupuncture for depression and for fertility & IVF. She has been helping and supporting people with various different complaints such as IBS, backpain, nerve pain, headaches & migraines, mental & emotional imbalances, PMS fertility or to simply de-stress and rebalancing oneself.