- Acupuncture & Cancer | ATCM
- Treatment of Insomnia with Acupuncture | ATCM
- Acupuncture: M.E. & Chronic Fatugue Syndrome | ATCM
- Acupuncture: Migraine & Headaches | ATCM
- Acupuncture Treatment for Stress, Depression and Anxiety | ATCM
Ruth graduated from Middlesex University in 2012 with a degree in Traditional Chinese Acupuncture and was awarded a certificate of excellence in acupuncture studies during her final year.
Ruth has gained experience treating patients at the pain clinic in Whittington Hospital, London, at the Main hospital in Changzhou, China and from running her own private clinic in Hatch End, Pinner.
Currently she holds the position of acupuncturist as St.Luke’s Hospice in Kenton where she has significant experience in treating all symptoms in palliative care support including cancer and motor neurone disease.
At her private practice she has considerable experience in treating a range of conditions including women’s health, fatigue, pain and mental health. She also covers the local area for those who prefer treatments in their own home.