- Treatment of Arthritis & Joint Pain with Acpuncture | ATCM
- Acupuncture and Back Pain | ATCM
- Acupuncture: Female Fertility & IVF | ATCM
- Acupuncture Treatment for Gastrointestinal Disorders & Colitis | ATCM
- Acupuncture Treatment for Stress, Depression and Anxiety | ATCM
Gloria studied acupuncture at the International College of Oriental Medicine (ICOM) in Sussex and The London College of Traditional Acupuncture (LCTA) in London, as well as extensive clinical training at Chengdu General Hospital of Traditional Chinese Medicine in the Sichuan Province of China. She completed her studies in Chinese Herbal Medicine at the College of Integrated Chinese Medicine in Reading. Gloria has an extensive private practice based in Crouch End, North London, where she has a special interest in fertility, pregnancy, paediatrics, and facial rejuvenation. She also runs a general practice treating a wide variety of conditions and symptoms.
She regularly attends postgraduate seminars and training to keep her up to date on the latest research and ideas and deepen her understanding of the Acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine tradition.
She is a member of The British Acupuncture Council (BAcC), The Association of Traditional Chinese Medicine (ATCM), Acupuncture Childbirth Team (ACTLondon), Acupuncture Fertility Network (AFN) and Cosmetic Acupuncture UK (CAUK).