- Acupuncture For Arthritis & Joint Pain | ATCM
- Acupuncture and Dermatitis, Eczema & Other Skin Allergies | ATCM
- Acupuncture: IBS, Diarrhea & Constipation | ATCM
- Acupuncture and Bell’s Palsy Trigeminal Neuralgia | ATCM
- Acupuncture for Anxiety | ATCM
I am Dongyun Huang and known to my patients as Blossom. I was educated in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) at the Department of TCM of the College of TCM and Pharmacology of Beijing Union University. I graduated with a Bachelor degree in TCM in 1991. I started working in the Beijing Traditional Chinese Medicine Hospital straight away, treating patients with a wide range of conditions, including arthritis, musculoskeletal disorders, gastrointestinal disorders, neurological disorders, skin conditions, etc. for 8 years and I was appointed Attending Physician.
In 1999, I moved to the UK to practise TCM. I am now running my own clinic in Epping, Essex. I have successfully treated patients with migraines, psoriasis and male and female infertility disorders. I am also a member of the British Acupuncture Council.