- Acupuncture For Arthritis & Joint Pain | ATCM
- Acupuncture and Dermatitis, Eczema & Other Skin Allergies | ATCM
- Acupuncture: IBS, Diarrhea & Constipation | ATCM
- Acupuncture and Bell’s Palsy Trigeminal Neuralgia | ATCM
- Acupuncture for Anxiety | ATCM
Acupuncture Kent Specialist
Ms. Ai Ding, Member of the Association of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture UK (ATCM), was trained for military medical service in Shenyang (1973-1975) and received remote education in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) in the Beijing Guangming TCM Hanshou University (1976-1989).
Before 1996, when she started practising TCM in the UK, she had practised clinically for more than 20 years, first as a General Practitioner in the military service in Shenyang and then as a practitioner in the out-patient clinics of the Dalian Association of TCM.
With over 40 years of clinical experience, Ai is a recipient of an international award in Traditional Medicine (2000). She is experienced in internal medicine, gynecology and orthopedics, and is particularly good at treating cervical spondylopathy, periarthritis of shoulder, prolapse of lumbar intervertebral disc, and other aching conditions.