- Acupuncture For Arthritis & Joint Pain | ATCM
- Acupuncture and Back Pain | ATCM
- Acupuncture: Female Fertility & IVF | ATCM
- Acupuncture Treatment for Gastrointestinal Disorders & Colitis | ATCM
- Acupuncture for Anxiety | ATCM
Wei Ding is a qualified physician; graduated from Harbin Medical University with a Bachelor’s Degree of Clinical Medical Science in 1990, is considered comparable to British Bachelor degree standard by UK NARIC. She also completed an acupuncture course from Training Center of Liaoning Institute of Traditional Chinese Medicine in 1999. She practiced as a doctor and acupuncturist in China for 16 years and was a senior physician working in Dong Anshan hospital of China before relocating to the UK in 2005 to treat patients with acupuncture and other Chinese medicine therapies. She specializes in Back Pain, Chronic Fatigue, Frozen Shoulder, Infertility, Sciatica, Sports Injuries, Stiff Neck, Stress and Stroke. She successfully has treated hundreds of patients.