- Treatment of Arthritis & Joint Pain with Acpuncture | ATCM
- Acupuncture and Back Pain | ATCM
- Acupuncture: Female Fertility & IVF | ATCM
- Acupuncture Treatment for Gastrointestinal Disorders & Colitis | ATCM
- Acupuncture Treatment for Stress, Depression and Anxiety | ATCM
Qualifications: 2010-2013 BSc Hons Acupuncture, Glyndwr University .
- 1987-88 Registered Health Visitor Keele University.
- 1981-84 Registered General Nurse Bradford School of Nursing.
Linda has over 30 years of Nursing, Midwifery and Health Visiting experience which she now combines with TCM to provide holistic treatments for patients at her purpose built clinic. Primarily using acupuncture, Tui Na and nutritional therapy for individual treatments patients are also given advice on diet and appropriate lifestyle changes. Linda also teaches weekly Qi gong classes enabling patients to learn to improve their own health.
Linda has significant experience treating back pain, sciatica and other joint problems. She also has considerable experience treating anxiety, stress and depression including post natal depression and anxiety in children. Linda has a particular interest in women’s health issues fertility and menopausal problems.
Linda is also a member of the Royal College of Nursing, Midwifery and Health Visiting.