- Acupuncture For Arthritis & Joint Pain | ATCM
- Acupuncture and Back Pain | ATCM
- Acupuncture: Female Fertility & IVF | ATCM
- Acupuncture Treatment for Gastrointestinal Disorders & Colitis | ATCM
- Acupuncture for Anxiety | ATCM
Lixia Fei – Member of ATCM FM0080060(P)
1 Godstone Road
Purley, Croydon, Surrey CR8 2DH
020 8668 4908
Mon – Sat: 10:00am – 8:00pm
Curriculum Vitae 29/11/2015
Dr Fei was born in Huhhot, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China and educated in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) there, graduating in 1993 from the Inner Mongolia Medical College. She majored in the 5-year programme of Internal Medicine specialising in disorders of the Stomach and Bowel followed by a 3-year programme of Acupuncture and TUINA therapy and practised for several years in Huhhot.
Since 2002 she has worked in TCM in London and has practised as a TCM Consultant at her own clinic in Purley, Croydon, Greater London, since 2013. She taught for several years at the Traditional Chinese Medical University in London. She can treat a wide variety of physical and mental ailments and conditions and specialises in musculo-skeletal and cerebral disoders.
- Diploma in Internal Medicine – Inner Mongolia Medical College, Huhhot, 1978 – 1983;
- Diploma in Acupuncture and TUINA Therapy in Traditional Chinese Medicine – Inner Mongolia Medical College, Huhhot, 1987 – 1990