Justine is a member of the Acupuncture Childbirth Team and Acupuncture Fertility Network and has special interest, training and experience in maternity acupuncture.
She also has experience in natural and assisted conception, having worked in Jane Lyttleton’s Acupuncture IVF Support Clinic, Melbourne and The Zita West Clinic, London.
Justine holds a Bachelor of Health Science in Chinese Medicine (2008), a Diploma in Maternity Acupuncture and a Diploma in Chinese Medicine Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
Justine has undertaken the following postgraduate training in fertility and obstetrics:
- Training at Whittington NHS Hospital Maternity Day Ward Acupuncture Clinic, North London
- Acupuncture in Obstetrics: Jani White
- Obstetric Acupuncture, Cervical Ripening: Debra Betts
- Acupressure for Labour: Debra Betts
- Acupuncture During Pregnancy, Safe and Ethical Practice: Claudia Citkovitz
- Developing Confidence in Maternity Acupuncture: Debra Betts
- Nurturing the Fetus: Debra Betts, Sabine Wilms
- Clinical observation with gynaecology herbalist Steven Clavey
- TCM and the Treatment of Infertility: Jane Lyttleton
- Chinese Medicine and IVF: Kathryn Taylor