- Acupuncture For Arthritis & Joint Pain | ATCM
- Acupuncture and Back Pain | ATCM
- Acupuncture: Female Fertility & IVF | ATCM
- Acupuncture Treatment for Gastrointestinal Disorders & Colitis | ATCM
- Acupuncture for Anxiety | ATCM
Mrs Jun Ying Zhao was educated at the Chinese Medicine College in Heilongjiang China (1986 – 91). She graduated with a Bachelor degree in Traditional Chinese Medicine.
She started her Traditional Chinese Medicine career 20 years ago. She was working as a physician at the Daqing Long Feng District Hospital, China (1991-2011). Since 2011 she has been practising in a Traditional Chinese Medicine Clinic in London.
Mrs Jun Ying Zhao, as well as being a member of the ATCM, she is also a member of other professional bodies including IPTI and TATCM.