- Treatment of Arthritis & Joint Pain with Acpuncture | ATCM
- Acupuncture and Back Pain | ATCM
- Acupuncture: Female Fertility & IVF | ATCM
- Acupuncture Treatment for Gastrointestinal Disorders & Colitis | ATCM
- Acupuncture Treatment for Stress, Depression and Anxiety | ATCM
- 1993-1995 Diploma in TCM, Tianjin University of TCM.
- 1991-1992 Advanced training in Dermatology, Shanghai University of Medicine.
- 1986 Completion of a six month course of integrated use of TCM and Western Medicine in the treatment of skin conditions, Tianjin Institute of Dermatology.
- 1980-1985 Bachelor degree in Medicine, Tianjin University of Medicine.
Mr Zhu had practised TCM in a large hospital for 10 years (1985-1995).
In the UK
1995-2001, he has practised TCM at Chinese Medical Centre and Widcome Surgery in Bath and Hale Clinic in London.
February 2001, he set up the Chinese Medicine and Skin Centre, Bristol and has been practising TCM there ever since.
Some publications and speeches in the UK:
- Psoriasis Treatment by TCM (The Journal of Chinese Medicine, 1997, UK)
- Chinese cures for the winter blues (SEVEN 1998)
- Brief Introduction of TCM (Bath University 1997, 1998, 1999)
- TCM diagnosis of Skin Conditions (AGM of ATCM, London 2007)
- TCM Dermatology (Skin Day Symposium, ATCM, London 2008)
Media reports in UK
Mr Zhu was featured in BBC One (“Blue Peter”), S4C, ITV, Channel 4, BBC Radio1, 4, Radio London;
Daily Express, Times, Bath Chronicle, Bristol Evening Post …