- Acupuncture For Arthritis & Joint Pain | ATCM
- Acupuncture and Dermatitis, Eczema & Other Skin Allergies | ATCM
- Acupuncture: IBS, Diarrhea & Constipation | ATCM
- Acupuncture and Bell’s Palsy Trigeminal Neuralgia | ATCM
- Acupuncture for Anxiety | ATCM
Mr. Xin Lu graduated in 1983 after five years study of Western Medicine and Traditional Chinese Medicine in Norman Bethune University of Medical Sciences China, with BSc. Degree. He then worked in one of the famous hospital in Jilin Province China until he came to the UK in 1994. Mr. Lu joined the ATCM as full member of Number 49 in 1996 when the association set up just over a year. Since then he has been practising TCM in China and UK for over 30 years. Mr. Xin Lu has been successfully treated many patients with various diseases, such as eczema, psoriasis, arthritis, sciatica, frozen shoulder, back pain, migraine, menopause, female infertility/IVF, IBS, ME, MS, man’s problems etc.
Mr. Xin Lu is a very kind, friendly man with sense of humour. He loves reading, chatting, cooking.
Mr. Xin Lu was promoted as a Fellow member of ATCM since 2003.