- Treatment of Arthritis & Joint Pain with Acpuncture | ATCM
- Acupuncture and Dermatitis, Eczema & Other Skin Allergies | ATCM
- Acupuncture: IBS, Diarrhea & Constipation | ATCM
- Acupuncture and Bell’s Palsy Trigeminal Neuralgia | ATCM
- Acupuncture Treatment for Stress, Depression and Anxiety | ATCM
Dr Weidong Huang graduated with a Master’s degree from Beijing University of Chinese Medicine (BUCM) following eight years of professional training in both Chinese and Western medicine. He lectured and practised as a doctor at BUCM, specialising in acupuncture and Chinese medicine between 1991 and 1999.
In 1999, he came to the UK to work as an acupuncturist and a doctor of Chinese medicine. In 2009 he was awarded his PhD degree by the University of West London for his research project in traditional Chinese acupuncture for stress.
Currently Dr Weidong Huang is a Senior Lecturer and Clinic Lead for the acupuncture programmes at the Confucius Institute for Traditional Chinese Medicine at London South Bank University. He is also a committee member of ATCM (UK) in Educational Committee.